Brewton School News

Information & News regarding Brewton City Schools' school programs.

Monday, December 21, 2015

CHRISTMAS COMES TO BREWTON

Wow! It seems like yesterday we started school and now its Christmas.  I love Christmas for several reasons both personally and professionally.  Christmas is an important part of my faith, but professionally Christmas allows me the opportunity to see the joy and wonder through the eyes of a child again.  This year my wonderful team of professionals in our district's Exceptional Education Classroom gave me the wonderful gift to see our exceptional kids enjoy themselves.  I would like to share some pictures:

I would like you to meet our staff from left to right: Mrs. Marsha Garrett, Coach Kevin Madden, Santa, and Mrs. Kelly Hinote.  I am very proud of you!



Santa took the time to visit us during a very busy time. I would like to thank Hope Place for helping us out with travel arrangements.  I believe Coach Madden only had to make a phone call to the North Pole to get Santa to come and visit. I believe Coach Madden knew someone in Santa's family.  It is always good to have connections.

Searching for those goodies!  
I wonder how Santa knew he like Ninja Turtles?
 

Here is one of our young guys looking to find out what Santa may have brought him this year.  He is a real Ninja Turtle fan.  




Santa took pictures with our all guys and even a few well lets say older kids as well:

Coach Madden was relieved he didn't have to go the mall this year.
I promise, I was a good boy this year.
 

Santa even took time for the naughty ones as well.

Least we forget we eat pizza, brownie, and lots of other goodies brought to the classroom by very devoted people and to them I say thank you!


This young man ate almost a whole pizza by himself.  Santa was not his thing but he loved the food.  

As I leave you this day, I wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas or A Happy Holiday. Please be careful and safe and we look forward to seeing you again on January 5, 2015.  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment