Brewton School News

Information & News regarding Brewton City Schools' school programs.

Monday, December 21, 2015

All I want for Christmas is a Hero like Miss Samantha Brown

On January 18, 2015 while we were closing schools for the Christmas holiday and enjoying those last day class parties one of our dedicated instructional aides, Miss Samantha Brown took the day off.  I usually don't prefer someone taking time off before a holiday, but in this case, I didn't mind at all.  You see Miss Brown gave her cousin a gift for Christmas and gave me a new hero to point my children too.  Miss Brown donated a kidney to her cousin.  Thankfully, to my knowledge everyone is doing well.  I just want to take this moment recognize one of our school district's employees and say thank you for being a role model to girls like my daughter and a hero to big old guys like myself.  Merry Christmas! I look forward in seeing you again in 2016.

Samantha with my daughter Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment